Registration is now open for our Fall Marathon Training Program
Join us as we train for the California International Marathon and other marathons this fall. Whether this is your first time running a full marathon, or you are looking to set a PR, let our experienced team of coaches guide you to the finish line!
Sign up and get:
- Weekly training schedules with twice-a-week coached training sessions
- VIP ACCESS TO THE BEST PRE-RACE SHELTER AVAILABLE, at the start line - inside our Folsom Store
- Free technical training shirt
- Discounts on running gear purchased in our stores
- And much more...
2019 will be Coach Karyn's fourth Marathon coaching assignment with us! As a coach, her euphoric moments are getting people across the finish line, helping them to accomplish their goals.
- RRCA Certified Coach
- 50+ Marathons, including, 18 consecutive at CIM
- 3:55 hr. marathon pace leader at CIM past 10 years
- Urban Cow pace leader past 7 years
- Three Boston Marathons
- Seven 100 Mile Endurance Runs including 5 Western States finishes
- RRCA certified running coach
- Accomplished and experienced runner
- Finished 7 CIM's
- Competed in multiple half marathons, 10k's, and 5k's
- Finished 5 50k trail races
- Motivated to share my knowledge and experience for runners looking to finish their first marathon or looking for a new marathon PR.
Target Race Date: December 8, 2019
First Training Session: Saturday, August 17th, 2019
Training Days and Times: Tuesday evenings at 6:00PM and Saturday mornings at 7:30AM
Minimum fitness: Participants should be able to run 25 miles per week to start.